Monday 22 September 2008

twittering on

Always kinda liked Twitter, even though simultaneously considering it completely useless. Well, I might actually use it now after discovering that a little-known robot makes it completely Skype compatible - and therefore completely eliminating the need for running an extra application if you couldn't be arsed logging on to yet another web-based app - as my previous diatribe against Google Reader et al has already indicated, I like things to be possible in as few clicks as possible.

I don't know if this means I will actually use twitter now - I still think facebook updates are, for me, a more-viewed version of the same thing (not as public, but people who might actually be interested - you never know - will see them!) But at least, if the notion grabs me, it might be a whole lot quicker.

Find the article about the quick setup for twitter for skype here.

-----------------------------

No comments:

Related posts