Thursday 4 September 2008

pal-in comparison

The sheen may have come off post-DNC for the Democrat ticket in the US election, but is the resurgent Republican package really worth the earache? I watched Sarah Palin's speech to the RNC earlier in full (something I didn't get to do properly for Barack last week) and was pretty impressed by both her oratory and her ability to not just slander, but downright "make stuff up".

TimesOnline's Hannah Strange has broken down some of the bigger fibs here. It's quite the list for one speech. Earlier this week she also blogged about the discrepancies between McCain (who I still find repulsive, even though I can't quite put my finger on it - and it's not just the corruption and antagonising) and his albeit more appealing VP nominee. Read the big ones here.

No comments:

Related posts