Wednesday 26 November 2008

manage this...

Rigsy off of ATL reckons MGMT are rubbish. In a wunnerful, 'Just cause everyone says something's cool doesn't mean it automatically is' moment, the proof he offers for his argument (including some truly appalling live footage) is giving me that 'vindicated' feel. I told you all so. But are we all just too scared to speak out against the Boosh-loving, Radio-1-listening, Carr-laughing mode of things that aren't actually as good as lots of students would convince you? Rigsy reckons so.

That in mind and I was pretty pleased when a few people said to me they appreciated where I was coming from and agreed with every word. Turns out I'm not the only person who was shocked at just how bad this band are onstage, yet for some reason no one had said a word. No one I know, anyway


I like ATL again.

--------------------

No comments:

Related posts