Friday 14 November 2008

everything must go


WARNING: SHAMELESS SALESMANSHIP TO FOLLOW:

Tomorrow (Saturday 15th) there's a craft fair on at the Church of the Resurrection (to the rear of the COISC) 22 Elmwood Av., Belfast. There's at least 15 different exhibitors, flogging their handmade goods. One of those will be myself - sneakily wishing to swap your pennies for either some photographic prints (with a choice of tasteful framing options!) or some painstakingly put-together handmade greetings cards (kudos goes elsewhere for that one.)

Actually, the whole sale should be rather good, particularly for getting something affordable and unique for Christmas presents. The whole thing is in aid of the Tearfund project at CAF in Sao Paulo, where I was with the COISC team at the start of the summer. Tearfund themselves will also be selling TearCraft items, which are always top quality.

Of course, if you do come, swing by and say hello. If I'm not at my own exhibit, I'm probably doing my shift behind the grand piano...

-----------------------------------

No comments:

Related posts