Saturday 7 March 2009

peteswayuk


Just did a wee task I've been meaning to do for a while: archiving and cleaning up the PetesWayUK webpages.

For anyone who didn't know me at school - lucky folks - PetesWayUK (named, in a long and roundabout way, after a Limp Bizkit track) consumed an awful lot of my time. Built on the suitably horrendous Geocities Pagebuilder system, it was my creative outlet prior to, and some way into, music and girls. Mostly, it revolved around the somewhat legendary Woogie tales, which - although complete tripe - will provide fond memories for the few who heard Alice do the lot out loud, from start to finish, once-upon-a-Cavan AYW team. There were even tee-shirts - still available here!

Anyway, every now and again I browse through it and get a big misty-eyed...

---

2 comments:

Andy Boal said...

Geocities Pagebuilder is an oxymoron. Bit like Microsoft and good computers. ;)

beu said...

good times :)

Related posts