Friday 16 January 2009

take me now and end this pain

Props to techcrunch for flagging this up... Can't decide which item makes this more appallingly appalling:

a) They're using Macs in the ad - for an exclusively Windows-based product;
b) These actors have clearly walked in from a self-help class entitled, "So you're rebounding from losing your soul";
c) They're SINGING.

Dave reckons Microsoft must have sued the makers of this advert for something shocking. What distresses me most is that some people actually sat around a room at some point and thought this was a great concept. Even without all the above, it would still suck. Someone was paid an exhorbant amount of moolah for this; and I'm working as a 'file manager'.



-----

2 comments:

dave said...

"exhorbant". What? I'm pretty sure this word only exists inside your head. To the outside world you should try using a word like "exorbitant", which I'm pretty sure expresses what you were trying to convey.

Proving, once more that you Peter, should stop trying to use big words. You suck at scrabble.

Much love,
d

Pete @mediatree said...

I admit my fault - although it's a common mistake. I was reaching for the word as I was writing.

I also admit that you remain a dick.

Much love,
P

Related posts