Wednesday 16 January 2008

dave is stupid - big whoop

For whatever reason, former roommate/scourge Dave has decided to transfer his rantings, (formerly available through his bebo page) to blogspot. I dunno, and people tout the internet like it's a good thing?

Anyway, people (and by people I mean John) appear to be using this as an excuse to pick on him via the medium of vaguely embarassing photos. I have lots, but decided to restrict them to child friendly ones. (Don't look at the one of him with Puddles the Wonder Dog too closely.)

Speaking of that same Wonder Dog, someone asked me the other day about getting the long forgotten Discarded on YouTube. Discarded was the first 'film' I ever participated in, and where I got the bug from at the tender age of 13 or so. The website's from when I was at school at plugging such things like mad - deprived of attention or something. I'm going to try and digitise it tonight, but I fear the VHS (it was edited using two tape players - glorious! The credits were on sheets of paper stuck to the wall!) might be too far gone for restoration. Watch this space.

This all feels a bit too much like a shrine to Dave now, so I'm going to stop. He is getting married though, so I doubt he's gay. Most of the time...

2 comments:

David Lowry said...

I thought I was in line for a drubbing; but hurray for me - it's not so.

Anyway, I am stupid; I left my brand new stupidly expensive firewire cable in the flipping odyssey, so now I don't just have to walk to the Giants office at the gas works tomorrow I have to go out to the Big O as well.

Sigh. Taped an interview with Wayne McCullough earlier (all wrong as far as the 3rd rules go... sorry) but still cool. Might be on YouTube later.

dave said...

Can't believe you mentioned me in the same blog as that load of crap u made when u were 13. But still, I guess it's still a bump. Nice pics btw. That's when I DID have long hair.

Related posts