Wednesday 19 August 2009

as the arrows fall

Just snapped an eyeful of Will's latest output over at Bandwidth Films. (That man does churn them out at a shocking rate: you'd think the government were funding him or something. Oh, wait...) Perennial favourites Maguire & I are, it would seem, getting around to making a bit of a push to get 'out there', and lo and behold, they pop up in the latest installment of the "In Stores Now" series.

IN STORES NOW#10: MAGUIRE & I from Bandwidth on Vimeo.



I'm a big fan of Will's work on his music videos; on one hand he seems to have been profoundly scarred by Russian Ark, but on the other any slips in the long shots are compensated for by some great work with colour on the post-production side of things. The sound is almost always top notch too, just to add to the insane jealously. I think we've all forgiven him for the pretention-fest that was Either/Or (which I've seen at least three times in varying forms... for my sins.) He seems to have gotten over it well.

---

4 comments:

Bandwidth said...

"Government funded". I wish.

Pete @mediatree said...

Really? Next thing is you'll be claiming to have managed to make a profit from your business... there's a secret you don't want to get out, your credibility within the belfast arts community will surely be destroyed by insane jealous from all those around you!

Bandwidth said...

by the way, I have a video coming up that I think you will really like

Pete @mediatree said...

Do tell...

Related posts