Saturday 10 May 2008

lip service

Spotted this comment on ASBOJesus in response to a request from Jon for people to vent their spleens and bear their bugs to help him see what issues he should tackle. Though it was definitely worthy of being stolen and praised. I like the idea that this probably too the author all of a couple of minutes to spill out.

Here are my favourite Christian chat up lines.

The Lord told me… so it has to be true.

Can I tell you something in Love……

Maybe you need deliverance…..

What would Jesus do…….

Are you saved……

Do you speak in tongues….

What sort of Christian are you…….

How are you today………..

There is nothing to pray about……..

I want everyone in this place to close their eyes….

Don’t fight the spirit just give in and come to the front………

We have people here who can council you……….

After the service there will be coffee and tea for those who can manage to drink it………

If you just look at the screen my powerpoint presentation will change your life forever……..

Does anyone know the hymn “For thou art a very difficult song to play on the guitar”…..


See the original, and many other great responses here.

No comments:

Related posts